OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
1.WHO WE ARE
8750 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1400
Dallas, TX 75231
3.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you give us
- When you create an account, you provide us with at least your login credentials and/or phone number and email address, as well as some basic details necessary for the service to work, such as your gender,date of birth, and who you’d like to connect with.
- When you subscribe to a paid service or make a purchase directly from us (rather than through a platform such as iOS or Android), you provide us with information related to the purchases you make and or our payment processor with information, such as your debit or credit card number or other financial information.
- When you participate in surveys, focus groups or market studies, you give us your insights into our products and services, responses to our questions and testimonials.
- When you choose to participate in our promotions, events or contests, we collect the information that you use to register or enter.
- If you contact us (e.g., through our customer care team or on social media), we collect the information you give us during the interaction.
- If you share with us information about other people (for example, if you use contact details of a friend for a given feature), we process this information on your behalf in order to complete your request.
- Of course, we also process your chats with other users as well as the content you publish, to operate and secure the services, and keep our community safe.
Information we receive from others
UsersUsers may provide information about you as they use our services, for instance as they interact with you or if they submit a report involving you.
Social MediaYou may decide to share information with us through your social media account, for instance if you decide to create and log into your InterracialPeopleMeet.com account via your social media or other account (e.g., Facebook, Google or Apple) or to upload onto our services information such as photos from one of your social media accounts (e.g., Facebook or Instagram).
AffiliatesInterracialPeopleMeet.com is part of the Match Group family of businesses. Match Group considers the safety and security of users a top priority. If you were banned from another Match Group service, your information can be shared with us to allow us to take necessary actions, including closing your account or preventing you from creating an account on our services.
Other PartnersWe may receive information about you from our partners, including when InterracialPeopleMeet.com accounts can be created through a partner’s service (in which case they pass along registration information to us) or where InterracialPeopleMeet.com ads are published on a partner’s service (in which case they may pass along details on a campaign’s success). Where legally allowed, we can also receive information about suspected or convicted bad actors from third parties as part of our efforts to ensure our users’ safety and security.
Information generated or automatically collected when you use our services
Usage InformationUsing the services generates data about your activity on our services, for instance how you use them (e.g., when you logged in, features you’ve been using, actions taken, information shown to you, referring webpages address and ads that you interacted with) and your interactions with other users (e.g., users you connect and interact with, when you matched and exchanged messages with them).
Device InformationWe collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services, including hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, apps settings and characteristics, app crashes, advertising IDs (which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’ settings), identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify a device or browser.
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) have a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that tells a website that a user does not want to have his or her online activity tracked. If a website that responds to a DNT signal receives a DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many businesses, including ours, do not currently respond to DNT signals.
Other Information with your ConsentPrecise geolocation data: If you give us permission, we can collect your precise geolocation (latitude and longitude) from your device. The collection of your geolocation may occur in the background even when you aren’t using the services if the permission you gave us expressly permits such collection. If you decline permission for us to collect your precise geolocation, we will not collect it, and our services that rely on precise geolocation may not be available to you.
Other information: Similarly, if you consent, we may collect photos and videos (for instance, if you want to publish a photo or video or participate in streaming features on our services).
4.HOW WE USE INFORMATION
A. To administer your account and provide our services to you
- Create and manage your account
- Provide you with customer support and respond to your requests
- Personalize pricing, offer discounts and other promotions, and complete your transactions
- Communicate with you about our services
- Administer sweepstakes and contests
B. To help you connect with other users
- Recommend you to other users and recommend other users to you
- Show users’ profiles to one another
- Enable users to search for and connect with users
C. To provide offers and operate advertising and marketing campaigns
- Perform and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on our services and marketing our services off our platform
- Communicate with you about products or services that we believe may interest you
D. To improve our services and develop new ones
- Administer focus groups, market studies and surveys
- Review interactions with customer care teams to improve our quality of service
- Understand how users typically use the services to improve them (for instance, we may decide to change the look and feel or even substantially modify a given feature based on how users react to it)
- Develop new features and services (for example, we may decide to build a new interests-based feature further to requests received from users).
E. To prevent, detect and fight fraud and other illegal or unauthorized activities
- Communicate to users who submit a report, including what we’ve done as a result of their submission.
F. To ensure legal compliance
- Comply with legal requirements
- Assist law enforcement
- Access / Update tools in the service. Tools and account settings can help you access, rectify or remove information that you provided to us and that’s associated with your account directly within the service. If you have any questions on those tools and settings, please contact our customer care team for help here.
- Device permissions. Mobile platforms can have permission systems for specific types of device data and notifications, such as phone contacts, pictures, location services, push notifications and advertising identifiers. You can change your settings on your device to either consent or oppose the collection or processing of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose functionality.
- Uninstall. You can stop all information collection by an app by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process for your device. Remember that uninstalling an app does NOT close your account. To close your account, please use the corresponding functionality on the service.
- Account closure. You can close your account by using the corresponding functionality directly on the service.
- Access/know. You may have the right to request a copy of the information we keep about you, and in certain circumstances to receive this in a portable format. To do so, please contact us here.
- Delete/erase. You may request that we delete the personal information we keep about you. You can exercise your right to delete by submitting a request here.
- Correct/rectify/update. You can correct most information you provided to us by editing your profile directly in the service. If you believe the information we hold about you is inaccurate, you may contact us here to rectify it.
- Object/restrict. You may also have the right to object to or request that we restrict certain processing. To do so, please contact us here.
7.HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
- To protect the safety and security of our users, we implement a safety retention window of three months following account closure. During this period, we keep your information in the event that it might be necessary to investigate unlawful or harmful conducts. The retention of information during this safety retention window is based on our legitimate interest as well as that of potential third-party victims.
- Once the safety retention window elapses, we delete your data and only keep limited information for specified purposes, as laid out below:
- We maintain limited data to comply with legal data retention obligations: in particular, we keep transaction data for 10 years to comply with tax and accounting legal requirements, credit card information, if any, for the duration the user may challenge the transaction. We may also need to keep “traffic data” / logs for one year to comply with legal data retention obligations. We also keep records of consents users give us for five years to evidence our compliance with applicable law.
- We maintain limited information on the basis of our legitimate interest: we keep customer care records and supporting data as well as imprecise location of download/purchase for five years to support our customer care decisions, enforce our rights and enable us to defend ourselves in the event of a claim, profile data for one year in anticipation of potential litigation, for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, and data necessary to prevent users who were banned or people who were found to be under the age of 18 from opening a new account, to ensure the safety and vital interests of our users.
- Finally, we maintain information on the basis of our legitimate interest where there is an outstanding or potential issue, claim or dispute requiring us to keep information (in particular if we receive a valid legal subpoena or request asking us to preserve data (in which case we would need to keep the data to comply with our legal obligations) or if data would otherwise be necessary as part of legal proceedings).
9.JOB CANDIDATES, CONTRACTORS AND VENDOR REPRESENTATIVES
11.HOW TO CONTACT US
Data Protection Officer
People Media, Inc.
8750 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1400
Dallas, TX 75231
Biracial and mixed race women enjoy great success here. Being appreciated as an interracial beauty and being makes this the perfect place to meet compatible single men.
It's free to browse. Click here!
As a single man you know what you find sexy and appealing in a woman. Men who prefer biracial dating will enjoy getting to know the members behind the personals on InterracialPeopleMeet.
It's free to browse. Click here!
Creating a Great Dating Profile on INTERRACIALPeopleMeet.com
See Less Articles